Now in its ninth year, myonProject is the most proven and value-added online project management tool available. It’s all just a click away!
Check out our product features:
- Manage projects and tasks online
- One screen access to everything via the Workspace
- Project Gantt chart/timeline
- Store, share and track files
- Time and expense tracking
- Automatic email notifications
- Discussion Forums
- Contact Management
- Project reporting
- Issue tracking
Here are a few reasons why your company can benefit from myonProject:
- Improved project communication among team members
- Increased team collaboration
- Improved task tracking
- Use resources more effectively
- Save money – low risk investment, no license purchase required
- On-demand delivery – be up and running in minutes
- Increased information accessibility
- No infrastructure- your information is centrally hosted our servers
- Pay as you go, the software grows with your usage
- No maintenance of any systems – We upgrade and maintain the software
- Secure tier-one hosting facility
- Low cost for training
- Free customer support
Find out how companies like yours are already reaping the benefits of this business tool. One visit will convince you that signing up with myonProject is a no-risk proposition that can pay of for your company in big ways.
The basic package includes:
- Unlimited email and telephone customer support
- Online documentation
- 50 MB of storage
|One time set up fee
|Monthly User Fee
|Monthly Storage Fee
||$0.10 per MB over 50MB
|Training for 1-5 participants
|Training for 6-10 participants
|Training for 10+ participants
Our training is done via an online web meeting or conducted onsite and provides an introduction to the software. Although the application is very intuitive, an onProject instructor can provide a more comprehensive look at the many features available. Some of the points covered by our training program include:
- Setting up projects
- Creating contacts
- File management
- Creating and managing discussion topics
- Project calendars
- Navigating the Workspace area
- Sending notifications
- Setting up security roles and permissions
- Managing task lists
- Time and expense features
- Setting software preferences
- Using the reporting tools
Training sessions are scheduled through our customer support department.
onProject provides various helpful tools within the software to get your teams up and running. Listed under support documentaion will be:
- Quick Reference Guide
- QuickStart Guide
- Application Manual
Online help is also available and content rich within the application.
Our customer support phone line is available:
Monday – Friday
9:00AM to 6:00PM EST
We also encourage all our users to select the Support tab within the application to electronically send us any questions, error messages, comments or suggestions.
For Customer Support, please call
(973) 971-9970 and press 2
Implementation with onProject is quick and easy. The application is already up and running on our servers, so all you need is a PC and Internet connection.
You can begin to enter data within minutes of the initial sign up and can be fully implemented within a short period of time.
Start a 30 day free trial account today!
We offer implementation services for those clients that need help getting set up. All implementation services are billed out at our hourly rate .
Other services that may help you include:
- Custom report writing
- Software configuration
- Hardware configuration
- Data entry